1. Tell falsehoods about your company, products or competitors. No falsehoods–ever.
2. Attempt to reverse engineer or “game” Google.
3. Waste time on so-called SEO-driven content that won’t help sales.
4. Accept “commissions” from publications for placing your advertising.
5. Content spinning.
6. Link building from garbage pail sites a.k.a. content farms.
7. Trigger penalties due to Penguin or Panda Google Algorithms.
8. Confuse empty content with content that communicates.
9. Lose sight of how most consumer-centric marketing ploys don’t apply to you.
We do know how search engines really work.
We know how to create content that communicates your sales messages to the market.